Our History


Timeline

492 Larkin Street

  • 1912 - Ivey Brothers Funeral Home was established at Walker Street. The founders were Estelle Ivey & James E. Ivey
     
  • 1926 - Ivey Brothers moved to Larkin Street in a wood- framed house Henry Ivey became President
     
  • 1935 - Present building was built
     
  • 1962 - Clara Ivey Wilson became President after the death of her father (Henry Ivey) 

  • 1975 - Carl M. Williams came to Ivey Brothers as a mortuary student
     
  • 1977 - Carl M. Williams became a Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer 

  • 1992 - Clara Ivey Wilson passed
     
  • 1992 - Carl M. Williams became president of Ivey Brothers Funeral Home, Inc.
     
  • 1994 - Carl M. Williams purchased the funeral home from Clara Ivey Wilson Estate. The funeral home was renamed Ivey-Williams Funeral Home
     
  • 1995 - Present - Funeral home was renamed to Carl M. Williams Funeral Directors, Inc.
     
  • 1996 - Carol T. Williams became a licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer

 

In this section

About Us

Our History

Code of Ethics

Our Staff

Our Facilities

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

© 2017 Carl M Williams Funeral Directors, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS